As bloggers, I believe that we are better together!
And my readers do as well.
In a recent survey they conveyed that sharing other Christian bloggers with them was a high priority on their list of things they’d like to see from Flourishing Today.
They want to feel equipped.
Let’s face it, life can be rough.
We all want to know that we’re not alone in our struggles.
As a blogger, I feel tasked with sharing past experiences and biblical truths to encourage others to continue on in their journey….. to grow in faith and walk in purpose.
Thank you for joining me in this mission!
If you have a post idea that lines up with this series, I would love for you to share it!
To make it more uniform, I have a few guidelines for guest contributors.
Here are the guidelines for posting:
- The word count should be approximately 800-1200 words.
- Use a post not previously shared anywhere else.
- Plan on sharing an excerpt of the post on your website the day it’s scheduled to go live that links to the completed post on my website. ( I will give you the link several days prior). **Also, the post will be published on my website at 7am Central time**
- Images- I do a Pinterest sized image and a fb sized image for each of my posts. I will have images for each of the posts for my website. You are free to use them or make your own.
- Please include an author bio/headshot/any social media links you would like included.
- Please include a scripture or biblical truth somewhere in your post.
- Please note that I have the right to edit the post to give it more clarity/ readability for my audience. I will always let you know ahead of time if I plan to do this and run it by you first.
- If at all possible please send via HTML code if you are on WP. Here’s a video if you are unsure of how to do that:
I look forward to working together to help women to grow in faith and walk in purpose!